Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Taroff Taitz, LLP’ . ‘or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
1 Corporate Drive
Bohemia, NY 11716, USA
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of New York, United States of America.
Taroff Taitz, LLP uses specific procedures in the acceptance of new clients, and opening new cases and collections files. The use of this web site does not create an attorney client relationship between you andTaroff Taitz, LLP. All information submitted toTaroff Taitz, LLP will be reviewed, evaluated, and possibly accepted byTaroff Taitz, LLP. No action will be taken on the part ofTaroff Taitz, LLP, nor will any legal relationship exist between you andTaroff Taitz, LLP until such time as both you and we agree to a fee structure forTaroff Taitz, LLP Services. There is no attorney-client relationship established by you submitting a claim on our website.
ShouldTaroff Taitz, LLP accept a legal matter or an account placed for collection, you will receive notification from us by mail, fax, or email, along with a confirmation of our fee agreement. If the fee agreement is not acceptable to you, it is your responsibility to immediately contact us. If you fail to contact us, we will assume that you have agreed to our fee structure.
By submitting a claim on our website, our acceptance of the claim, and your agreement to our fee structure, authorizedTaroff Taitz, LLP to to act as your attorney in fact for purposes of accepting, negotiating and remitting payments on your claim received from the debtor or any third party. You agree thatTaroff Taitz, LLP is entitled to a fee on all payments received, even if those payments are received directly by you, and not byTaroff Taitz, LLP.