Taroff Taitz, LLP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Taroff Taitz, LLP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 25, 2018.
What you may voluntarily give us
We may ask for the following information on contact forms, which may chose to, or not to, provide us, If you chose to provide us we will keep and store the following (this does not apply to the payments page – which is hosted on servers other than ours):
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to claims that you wishTaroff Taitz, LLP to pursue
What we may automatically gather
Our error logs will record the IP address that you enter the site using. If you have given Google Permission to share the following information, Google Analytics will track, and we will have access to
- The site that referred you to our site
- The search term you used to find our site
- Any demographic information that you have chosen to share with google, but not personally identifiable information to you. In other words, Google will provide us aggregate demographic data, for example X% of customers that visited the site were from Y City, however this data is not granular to the individual – only reported in aggregate. This is a part of your agreement with Google, assuming that you are using a browser that supports reporting this information to Google.
- The IP address used to enter the site (this is kept in error logs, and retained in error logs for 30 days, but not used in any reporting)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Trouble shooting when users have access issues to the site.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. This statement includes our payment page, which is a window (iframe) to a payment processor. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.