Christine R. Shiebler, CounselC
hristine R. Shiebler is Counsel to the firm and concentrates her practice in the areas of wills, trusts and estates, elder law and real estate. She has been a member of the Suffolk County Senior Citizens Advisory Board since 2006.
She is a frequent lecturer in the areas of wills, trusts and estates and elder law, and has been a lecturer for courses in the Gerontology Certificate Program at St. Joseph’s College, Patchogue. She was previously a partner at Sarisohn Law Partners, LLP.
Ms.Shiebler is a native Long Islander; she was born and raised in Sayville.
- Colgate University (B.A., 1990)
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 1993)
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate administration
- Elder Law
- Real Estate
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Senior Citizens Advisory Board (2006 – present)
- Vestry Member, St. Ann’s Episcopal Church, Sayville (2008 – 2010)